Download aadhaar correction form gazetted officer format pdf : Corrections can be made in Aadhaar card details like name, address, or birth date if it is wrong. It is mandatory to submit a valid certificate for this. If you do not have a certificate, then a Gazetted Officer has to get it certified. Correction can happen in your Aadhaar detail only after that.
Gazetted Officer Format for Aadhaar Correction can be obtained from Aadhaar Center. But UIDAI has provided the facility to download this form online. In this post, we have explained how to download the Gazetted Officer Format in PDF?
How to Download Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer Format PDF?
How to Fill Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer Format?
First of all, download the aadhaar correction form gazetted officer format from the given link. After this, print this form. Now first, fill in your 12 digit Aadhaar number. Then fill in the name, father/husband name, date of birth and full address. After this, sign the applicant in the prescribed box.
How to apply for Correction in Aadhaar Card?
First of all, complete the Aadhaar Correction Form. After that, go to the nearest base centre. Biometric details of the applicant will be taken in the Aadhaar centre. After this, the application for correction will be sent to UIDAI. To fill the Correction Form, also read the instruction given below –
- Certificate must be printed on Plain paper.
- Form must be submitted within 3 months of date of issue.
- Ensure No overwriting in the form.
- Date of issue must be filled properly in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Resident signature or thumb impression is must.
- Certifier details must be filled in properly.
- Latest colored photograph of 3.5cm X 4.5 cm should be pasted within the defined area.
- Certifier cross sign & cross stamp must be available on the resident photograph.
- Certifier complete details must be filled in.
In this post, full information on downloading aadhaar correction form gazetted officer format pdf is given. If you face any problem in downloading the form or applying for Aadhaar Correction, you can tell us in the comment box below. We will help you. Thank you!