PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New Registration 2022
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a special scheme for kisan. It started on 01.12.2018. Under the scheme, income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
In this process, the fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. But there are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefits under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government
- Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies. (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more. (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects are registered with Professional bodies and carry out professions by undertaking practices.
Documents needed for Applying PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022?
For applying this PM-Kisan scheme there needed 4 types of documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Land Record
- Ration Card
Also, you have to keep a Valid Mobile Number for OTP Verification.
How To Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022?
For Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhaar No and submit, then Enter Your Mobile No for OTP Verification. Remember You have to sure that Your Mobile no has to be Linked with your Aadhaar Card. After Submitting your Aadhaar OTP you will Redirect to Farmer Registration Page.
Go to Farmer Registration Page and Enter your Address, Aadhaar No, Bank Account No, Bank IFSC Code, Mobile No, and Ration Card No and Authenticate Aadhar. After Successful Aadhaar Authentication Enter your Date of Birth and Father’s Name. Then You have to put your Land details with Khata no, Plot No, and Land Amount in Hector Unit. Upload Your Land Record Copy, Aadhaar Card, and Bank Passbook Scan copy PDF format (Under 50KB) and Submit It. You will receive an SMS on your Register Mobile No for Successful Registration.
How To Check Registration Status 2022?
Go to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official Website and Find “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers” under Farmers Corner.
Click to Registration Status and put Your 12-digit Aadhaar name and captcha then search. It will show your Status. It takes time approx. 24hr for updated Registration details. If you are not showing your Status then you have to wait for 24hr.
How To Check Beneficiary Status 2022?
Go to PM-Kisan Official Website and Find “Beneficiary Status” under Farmers Corner.
There you will check your Beneficiary Status using Register Mobile no or Your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration No. Select which you proffered and Enter the Number then Fill the Captcha and Generate OTP. You will receive an OTP on your Register Mobile No. Enter the OTP and Submit. You will get the entire details about the number of installments, Installment Details, Bank Account Details, etc. If you have lost your Registration No you will find it easily.
How To Know Your Registration No?
Go to “Know Your Registration No” Enter your Mobile No and solve the Captcha and Click To Get Mobile OTP. After Submitting OTP you will Show your PM-Kisan Registration No.